I am a Multimedia designer and content creator based in Seattle, WA. I provide all-in-one design services including, accessible web design, photography and social media content. In addition to pre-produced content, I have years of experience live streaming large events like graduations and high school football games.
Digital Communications & Accessibility Specialist
- Leader for website redesign project for nationally awarded website.
- Collaborated with leadership, departments heads, support staff, and community stakeholders to develop content that met brand and accessibility standards.
- Trained users in both large audience settings and one-on-one sessions, adapting content based on user’s skill level.
- Followed website accessibility standards to ensure constant adherence.
Previous clients include…
- Brooks Running
- State Farm
- Minnesota Public Radio
- American Public Media
- Confessions of the Idiots
- Northshore School District