Heads up! The content of this podcast is explicit and may not be suitable for all situations. Visit the site! Just be mindful of who might be listening or looking over your shoulder 😂.
Confessions of the Idiots is a hilarious Australian comedy podcast about the weird world of online confessions. After releasing 340+ episodes, featuring 1,000+ outrageous confessions, the podcast still did not have a website. I jumped at the opportunity to develop an experience for fans to enjoy and for new listeners to discover.Confessions of the Idiots
Grow podcast awareness, build community for fans and celebrate every idiot.
- Website with SEO-focused pages for 340+ episodes, 180+ guests and 90+ individual confessions (and growing).
- Social media videos earning followers on TikTok and Instagram.
- Automated newsletter sending a weekly digest of new website content and creating return visitors.
- Custom Google Analytics dashboard that is simplified and easy to decipher for GA novices.
- ~300% daily increase in website visitors vs expected visitors.
- This project recently launched so more outcomes are coming soon!
With eye-catching titles and images, the homepage efficiently displays all the site has to offer. There is no need to look at the menu; it’s all here with the most important content above the fold.
While importing and cataloging every episode is important, I put an extra focus on extracting individual confessions from episodes. Having shorter pieces of specific content makes it easier for listeners to find and share their favorite podcast moments.
Sammy’s guests take an already hilarious podcast and push it over the top. Developing an archive allows listeners to connect with their favorite guests and easily find all of their content. And if it helps with SEO to have pages with keywords like “Jess Perkins Podcast,” well that’s just a nice bonus 😏.
I produced a series of social media videos that kept with the theme of creepy AI-generated art used on the website. Mixing shortened confessions with eye-catching motion graphics introduces users on social media to the wild content this podcast offers.