This project is still in progess and launching soon!
Jelly Jammy Jam is a recipe blog devoted to mason jars filled with deconstructed fruits and the baked goods that support them. Therefore it makes sense to design a website that’s bright, colorful, and appetizing to look at.
Develop a recipe blog that is helpful, fun, and sustainable without design-breaking ads
- Accessible and design driven website
- High quality photography and appetizing photography
- Online store connected to print-on-demand business
- Affiliate links for supplies and ingredients
- Social media stories that drive traffic and purchases
- Check back for outcomes after the project launches!
Jam isn’t the prettiest. Just mushed up stuff. The site features high-quality, delicious photography.
Have you been following a recipe only to lose your place? Yeah. Everyone does. Why don’t more sites use checklists? They aren’t too difficult to set up. This site certainly uses them!
Experimenting while making jam is exciting, but a little guidance never hurt anyone. The calculator tool will at least help you make educated guesses.